Project manager CDB cleaning
We are looking for an experienced project manager within CDB-cleaning, for exciting and challenging job at one of the major shipyards in Korea. The project manager will be responsible for leading a project team, and will also act as the company representative for the customer.
· Follow up HSE / QA work in planning and execution of projects
· Participate actively in project execution
· Monitoring of quality deviations, HSE incidents
· Responsible for project documentation
· Planning and preparation of work, such as drawings, calculations, etc.
· Reporting internally and to the customer.
– Ability to lead, and experienced with project management
– Knowledge and experience with CDB cleaning
– Experience with new constructions rig
– Good communication skills
– Solution oriented
– Fluent in English written and spoken
This is a managerial position, with demands for communication skills, capability and leadership experience.
KTV Group uses the web-based quality system BlueTag, a software which is perhaps one of the best tools to accomplish all responsibility in a project manager position. The jobs are planned by the number of hours, methods and clear guidelines for procurement. The project managers will get automatic alerts if a project is out of control and will therefore be able to easily manage projects.
Are you someone who has experience and who wish to become a project manager with us?
Send resume and CV to email@example.com. Mark e-mail with: Application project manager CDB cleaning.
Do you have something special to offer, do you have any special courses or do you have an unique education?
All general inquiries regarding vacancies must go to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org